With the usual hernia surgery, it is very common for hernia patients to be unable to even drive a car for 6 weeks afterwards.
Whist we all differ in our recuperative powers, our hernia patients get back to normal routine very much faster than is reported by older methods, elsewhere.
Also, because our patients can, effectively, not be fearful
of causing themselves a recurrence, they can be as rigorous
as they like, with complete peace of mind.
Most of our patients have started travelling by Local train
going to work in about 8-10 days time.
These are just a few examples of very active people and their recovery times.
Patients after hernia surgery at Vrindavan Hernia Institute, some actual cases : -
- Senior Surgeon, around 70 Years age, operated for Bilateral Inguinal Hernia went home the same day, started operations in two days time & self driving car in 4-5 days time. He is very active & normal after 15 years of his Surgery.
- Patient of 70 years age with Rerecurrent hernia started Bicycle riding in about 3 weeks time.
- Patient of 40 years started swimming after one side Inguinal hernia surgery in a week time.
- Patient of 35 years started playing Tennis in about 4 weeks time.
- Female Patient operated for hernia started playing cricket in 6 weeks time.
- Retired army officer, 80 years old started `marching' next day after surgery & playing `GOLF' in month's time.
- Famous Serial Artist went for shooting in Eight days time. He went self driving & shooting lasted for 12 hours.
- 97 years old patient with Long Standing Bilateral Inguinal Hernia with repeated attacks of strangulation and Heart ailment, operated for both Hernias and went home in a days time.
- 105 years old patient with long standing Hernia operated under local Anesthesia & went home in a days time.
Any Patient after surgery :- There is no reason why any patient should not be able to ride an Exercise - bike within hours of this operation.